About Life Coaching
The Therapy Today Counseling and Consulting life coaches are experienced at helping you honestly asses your life, set your goals and formulate the plan to get from where you are to where you want to be. Life coaching includes raising awareness of the now and taking responsibility for designing and living your life.
You may benefit from the help and guidance of one of our life coaches if you’ve struggled with any of the following:
- A persistent and overwhelming problem is taking up much of your mental energy and causing anxiety
- Problems that seem easy to define but difficult to resolve
- Defining your core beliefs and values and implementing them in your daily life
- When you feel disappointed that you aren’t where you thought you’d be at this time in your life
- You frequently compare yourself negatively to others and their achievements
- You think things would be great if only you had a new job, lost weight, lived in a better neighborhood, finished your degree, etc.
- You feel stuck and have no plan for how to move forward
- You feel like you’ve lost your direction
- You don’t feel skilled at building and maintaining professional and personal relationships
Whether your goals are financial, relational, emotional or physical the life-coaching process is direct and pragmatic on getting you there. The client coach relationship requires commitment from the client. Our life coaches are trained to help you understand what you really want and work through anxieties caused by changes to help you become who you want to be and take control of your life. Our life coaches can help you reprogram your thought process to change your relationship to negative thinking and limiting beliefs.
A life coach at Therapy Today can provide a host of supportive, encouraging and guiding techniques and skills to get you “un-stuck”
- Handle the anxiety associated with fundamental changes in how you approach your life
- Develop new ideas or help with brainstorming
- Motivate you to do what you know you need to do
- An objective audience to provide perspective and suggest alternatives
- Maintain focus on your goals