Live well, work well, love well, today at Therapy Today.
We are looking for a fully licensed compassionate mental health therapist and a fully licensed psychologist to be responsible for any and all populations to diagnose and treat mental health disorders. Positions are available for part-time and/or full-time.
Therapy Today was founded in July 2012 by Owner and Director Ms. Leslie Auld, ACSW, LMSW. Our mission is to provide excellent patient care and be available to anyone reaching out today that needs help. Being able to schedule clients for same day appointments when they reach out for help is key to our mission.
We offer a full support staff that handles all our therapists’ administrative tasks including, credentialing, scheduling, billing, and customer service. You also have the freedom to handle your own schedule if you prefer. We provide nature-inspired, co-sharing therapy rooms for the client to feel comfortable and for our therapists to do their best work! We also offer free trainings to continue and refresh your skills and education on various mental health topics. Our most recent training was on eating disorders.
Our office is located in the Beacon Place Building at 4572 S. Hagadorn Rd., East Lansing, Michigan 48823. If you are interested in this opportunity but have more questions regarding it, please contact our Business Manager at 517-455-7440.
Conditions for applying:
- 3 years’ experience working with couples, children, and teens in diagnosing and treating mental health disorders.
- Fully licensed and able to provide professional license through the State of Michigan.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of clients.
- Ability to pass background check.
- Provide proof of professional liability insurance.
- Ability to work part-time seeing 10-15 clients per week or full-time seeing 25-30 clients per week.
Please submit your interest through our website page “Join our Team” or by cover letter and include your resume to our Business Manager at Office_Manager@therapytodaycc.com. Please feel free to submit any additional documents during this process such as degrees, training certificates, recommendation letters, and references.