These weekly group sessions are uniquely designed for adults who wish to process and overcome some of the challenges that come with living with anxiety. The purpose of these group classes is to help diminish feelings of anxiety, shorten duration of anxious episodes, teach strategies of coping, and help group members feel more in control of their lives.
This group may be appropriate for you if you:
- Are looking for information about daily skills to manage anxiety
- Would like to connect with others who have similar struggles
You can expect to learn how to:
- Address negative thought patterns
- Have healthy communication and boundaries with others
- Better manage stressors in your life
- Maintain a healthier lifestyle and routine
This class goes for 4 weeks at a time, and helps with understanding anxiety along with providing skills to help better manage it.
Interested in more information? Great! Each week participants will attend a 90-minute video session. This is a 4-week commitment. Most insurances cover this. If you would like to join the class, please contact our team at 517-481-2133 to learn how to get started.
- First Class Starts: July 14th @ 4:30-6pm
- Where: Virtual – Telehealth ONLY
- Commitment duration: 4 weeks